Monday, March 21, 2005

6769

Black recently changed his car and his number plate was 6769. Knowing Black, we thought he chose the damn numbers on purpose. For those of you in the dark, in cantonese, 67 means dick or cock. 69 also means dick or cock. Therefore, we actually thought Black chose the numbers as a sign of his "studliness". Over dinner at Black's house ...
Me: Fark, what kind of cock number is that?
Wor Siong: Hey, memang cock number wat ... 6769 hahahaha
Me: ey black, wat da fark ... u choose wan is it?
Black: farking NO!
Cicak: hahahaha ... don't tell me u so farking bad luck you kena dat number ...
Black: Nolah. I wanted some numbers. So I used a runner to go to JPJ (Road Transport Department) to get the numbers. Everytime I give him one number to get, that cibai will call back half an hour later and say don't have. And this farking thing went on for 2 days. Every farking number I gave him, he calls back and say don't have.
Me: Then? How you get 6769?
Black: Finally, the last number I gave him, again, he called back and said don't have. So he asked, how? I was so farking angry already I just said, Tiu! 6769 lah. Runner asked me you seriouskah? And I just said fark lah. Whatever lah.
Mah hai half an hour later he calls back, Sir, I got the number for you already. And I asked him what number? He said 6769 lah. TIU LOHHHHHHH................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well fargo home equity loans