Friday, March 18, 2005

Ah Beng Director

Last Friday, I had to work late. My client, a Taiwanese flew into KL on Thursday and needed an agreement drawn up by Friday to be signed between my Taiwanese client and his partner in KL. Appointment was fixed at 1600 hours but was told that the local partner was rushing down from Penang and will be late. Told me to wait for them and they should be at my office by 1800 – 1830 hours. Fark. Friday night and I have to stay back. Tiu nia seng!

1830 hours came. Still no show. I called them and they said they are on their way. Half an hour came. 1900 hours. Still no show. Tiu nia ma … I called them. Again they said half an hour. Fark Fark Fark!

They arrived at 1945 hours. There was Taiwanese client, a friend and the local partner. Local partner was a chubby kinda fella and to my fury and anger, they didn’t even apologise for being late. Instead, I heard the fatty said, “mushloom!”

Huh?

Fatty looked at me again in an annoyed manner said, “mushloom where?”

I was already damn farking angry and trying to hide my anger, huh?

Fatty said, “TOILET! TOILET!”

Fark. Washroom is it? Mah hai. Nevermind. Maybe its my bad hearing. Maybe his pencil dick can’t hold it anymore. Hence affected his speech.

During the meeting, all conversations was in Mandarin. Good thing my boss speaks Mandarin. Farking fatty was being an ass. Said he don’t know how to look at agreement. Agreement knows how to look at him. So my boss patiently explained to him. But during the whole meeting, farker was shaking his legs, looking as if he is not paying attention to the explanation. I felt like bitch slapping his cibai bin. Real cunt face. You know, those face where you just can’t tahan but to punch and slap to your heart’s content? Yeah, that kind of face.

Anyway, halfway through the meeting, fatty gave me his name card. Fui-yoh! Member is Executive Director of a public listed company. But farker damn ah beng ler. Even his "roleks" also gold colored wan leh ...

Finally, towards the end of meeting and after showing our invoice, Fatty suddenly said, “ey, the fish can give a bit discount ah?”

Fish? What da fark is dis tiu nia seng ah beng talking about? My boss turned to me with a quizzical look on his face. Damn, that means he heard the same thing. This time I am sure there is nothing wrong with my hearing.

I asked, errrr … sorry?

Fatty, “the fish lah. Give some discount”

And I went, huh?

Fatty, “aiyo, your legal fish very high lah. Give lah some discount”

Tiuuuuuuuuuuuuu ….. farker meant fees. Legal fees. Mah cibai hor lang kan. Executive Director don’t even know how to say fees. Calls it fish instead. Fark!

Moral of the story, you can farking fail your english in spm and still be an executive director for a public listed company as long as you make tons of money.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brudder ... connection lah. How else to move up in the corporate world? Either that he damn good at carrying balls.