Monday, January 31, 2005

Close 2 Heaven Part XI

FEAR FACTOR NITE. Even after the dinner was over, we hung around the reception hall and continued our drinking, eating and dancing. I had the opportunity to talk to my partner K and find out more about her. After much partying, everyone decided to go up to Club 1213 to continue our partying.

When I got up to Club 1213, K was with me and we just started talking. The rest of the bangsats somehow ingeniously decided that K and I needed some private time to talk and instead of lepaking at Club 1213, they started another party joint at Club 1215. Realising that these pundeks have fong fei kei me, I got K to go over to Club 1215.

Over at Club 1215, B’s younger brother, BK brought “Balut”. Some of you pundeks might have seen this Balut thingy on fear factor. Its actually duck egg except that you can see the embryo of the duck forming. Its graded from like 0 days to 20 days or something like that. The more days it is, the more you can see the duckling forming. But its’ still an egg. Think of it as eating a century egg except that this time round, you can see the farking bird forming.

Each of us had a try and it was really tasty. Z tried but got choked on the bird’s feather or beak. Bastard was coughing his eye-balls out. I had a try and it was really yummy. T had a go after much coercion and got two feathers stuck between his teeth. It was farking gross watching T trying to dig the feathers out from between his teeth and watch the feathers get glued to this tongue.

After the Balut session, we just sat down in the room drinking and talking cock. Eventually, tiredness got into everyone and everyone went back into their room to pass out. Everyone except K and yours truly here. It was refreshing talking to her and I asked if she was up to chatting some more. I was glad that she said yes as I found her personality very attractive (ok ok she was hot too).

We stayed up the whole night talking rots. Exchanging information about KL and Phil. Backstabbing Z n B since K was B’s best friend and I was Z’s best friend. Introducing our friends to each other. Describing who is who. I had to describe my two other fellow Malaysians, Iceman and Wor Siong. It was almost day break when we both agreed that we should catch some zzzz. I’ve never talked so much before in my whole life. Managed to find out more about each other’s status i.e. me being single and desperate and she was seeing someone. Damn! I started cursing in my mind but somehow K read my mind and explained that she’s just dating but nothing serious. Hmmmmmm…. Can be salvaged. Can be salvaged. I thought to myself. Managed to also clarify her “high maintenance” tag and to her horror, she never knew she was tagged as “high maintenance”. Z, no thanks to your lousy intel, I almost got my eyeballs pulled out through my nostrils that night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this golf apparel golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog about animal toy. I also have a Blog/Website about animal toy which is why I enjoyed this blog so much. Keep up the excellent work! Check out my site if you have a moment.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog Site LembuGila!

You are welcome to pay a visit to my site!
Cellulite Control

Anonymous said...

This website definitely has all of the information and
facts I needed concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Here is my web blog; Psn Code Generator