Sunday, January 30, 2005

Close 2 Heaven Part X

KENA SABO. Puki Tiang Z n B sabo me kao kao during the reception. Bangsat Dog got the garter from B and gave it to me. Then B gave her bouquet of flowers to J. Damn, I don’t mind J. After all she’s a hottie but tibai, go and make me stand in front of 600 people … mah hai! Z n B, I will always farking remember this sabo.

Things that they made me do with J in public shall not even be mentioned publicly in a blog like this. Farking evil. But I have to admit, J was a real sport.

After kena sabo, I was supposed to help co-emcee but was too busy with the after effects of kena sabo. The emcee went ahead without me and it was back to more drinking and eating after that. The reception has everything, from laughter to tears and heart warming songs by B’s brothers. Z n B tried to do some dance but honestly, Z looked as if he was a bald baboon having some kind of spasm or epileptic fit. Either that, he has some red fire ants chewing on his balls and he is hopping around in pain.

Needless to say, there was more teary-eyed speeches from B’s dad, from the groom who decides to make matters worse by making more teary-eyed speeches. Damn. Don’t you guys know how to make light of the moment? Sheesh!

After dinner, we did the traditional Yam Seng by shouting our lungs out much to the horror of all the guests who probably thought we were a bunch of hooligans. There was much partying after the dinner even though most guests were beginning to leave. We were asking who else were staying back to party with us and I did ask J if she was staying but was told she has a flight to catch. But my partner K decided to hang around with us bunch of rowdy Malaysians and Americans. Brave girl I must say. Wonder what made her change her mind and hang around with us.

And … not to forget, another tradition must be carried out. The school rally must be sung and yes, we did sing the school rally that night.

No comments: