Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Close 2 Heaven Part XII

BORACAY. Again I didn’t sleep much. After spending the whole night with K, I only managed half an hour of sleep. Iceman and Wor Siong woke up around 0700 hours and we went down for breakfast. The wedding ceremony’s over. And so is the reception. My comrades, Iceman and Wor Siong would be leaving today.

During breakfast, I called K but was told that she has gone back to Manila. Hmmm .. they must have flights from Cebu to Manila like the bas mini wilayah. Wor Siong was the first to fly out. He left while we were having breakfast. Then it was goodbyes at the hotel lobby for Iceman and Ah Boey. Feels kinda sad with all the goodbyes going on. I was to hop over to another island called Boracay with the newly wed and the Americans. Somehow, I was wishing that I had purchased an earlier flight out back to KL instead of hanging around and having this lousy feeling.

After the rest of the Malaysians have left, I followed the Americans to the mall as T wanted to courier back a guitar to the States. Funny name to have for a mall. S & M. Heh heh. It was one big ass mall. We took a cab to the mall and the cab was one sick machine. We can smell the farking exhaust in the car. Its as if the driver wants to commit suicide and take us along with him.

After the mall, we went to the airport and left for Boracay. My balls were up to my throat when I saw the damn plane to Boracay. It was one of those friggin World War II planes and still has propellers. No friggin air con. The only ventilation was from the pilot’s opened window. When the air crew announced the emergency procedures, it was the first time I farking paid attention. Real tibai. I even thought for a moment, someone has to go spin the propellers in order to start it spinning.

When we finally landed, you could hear Stimpy shout out “Thank God!”

From the airport, we took a boat ride to Boracay. We reached Boracay just in time for sunset and I stayed with the Americans at a beach house called Robinson’s. It was a beautiful place. We took a ride on one of those motorcycle cabs. It was an amazing sight seeing 5 of us pack into it. Stimpy was hanging on by the side and was almost thrown off by another on coming bike. We had a snack at this cool place called Hey Jude and later agreed to meet up again with Z and B and their friends for dinner.

Dinner time came and Z and B were missing. We ended up having dinner at Waling Waling. It was dinner on the beach. It was a really nice setting. That night, we just sat on the beach and later went back to the beach house to laze around, watching stars, listening to the waves and drinking wine.

At this time, I was feeling kinda blue. I was missing something. Or someone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it safe to go to Boracay these days???

Boracay Hotels said...

Wow kainggit buti kapa nakapunta na sa boracay. Maganda ba sa waling waling? Post ka naman ng photos niyo.


Tanya Gemarin