Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Censorhip

Cicak’s getting married next week and some of us were communicating via emails in making plans for this wedding. As usual, we used certain colorful and flowery words in our emails and Wor Siong’s company started to reject the emails. Damn! I need to find out more about how this software works.

I felt like I was commanding a submarine sending out pings to determine location of my enemy.

So I “pinged” Wor Siong my first email, “ur bat mail is screening our mails so now i m gonna send u some mails 2 determine wat words are banned hahahahaha”

My next email, “FUCK”.

It came back as “ …. has identified an email sent by you that has been deemed to be potentially inappropriate or sent to invalid addresses”

Haha. So they don’t like people to scold them FUCK.

Another “ping”. “BASTARD

Nothing came back. I guess they don’t mind people calling them bastard. Heh heh. This is fun.

Next “ping”. “CIBAI

Nothing again. Hey, they don’t mind being called cibai either.

Another “ping”. “KAN NI LA BU CHOW CHEE BAI” (I’m sure you all know what this means. No need further explanation)

Nothing. Hahaha. We can scold them in hokkien. They are acceptable to that.

Since they are acceptable to hokkien, here goes another one … “LU EH KAR CHNG HOR KOW KAN” (literally means your ass let dog fark) hahahaha

I’m going to compile a whole list of words to ping to Wor Siong. Hahaha.

No comments: