Friday, December 17, 2004

Bronchitis

A friend of ours came back from UK with his wife to attend his brother's wedding. He planned a get together today when Len called me and told me the farker fong fei kei (literally means let go aeroplane). Len asked me to send out mass email to try to inform everyone ...
My email: "Guys, that tiu nia seng cibai pundek has fong fei kei all of us!!!! Farker claimed he's got bronchitis. According to his doctor, he must rest. Otherwise, he will have to start breathing thru' his ass"
One of the replies that came back: "ha ha. Then he can smell his own shit!"
My email: "if you breathe in thru' your ass and when you breathe out ... would you be farting? hahaha" "Anyway, some of us will still meet up at Dre's cafe in case those who did not get the email about the cancellation ..."
A couple of days later, our dear friend wrote to all of us apologizing.
Friend: "guys, I am really sorry. I had bronchitis and I had a runny nose. I had to have tissues stuck up into my nose the entire day! very sorry ...."
My reply: "dude! don't use tissues. try using dildos. Just take two dildos and stuff 'em up your nose. it'll help. hahahahaha"
Han's reply: "before you stuff the dildos into your nose, put some Vicks onto the dildos first. hahahaha"
Black's reply: "you all don't know anything. he has a runny nose. all those boogers are flowing out. you don't use dildos! you stuff the nose with tampons. Guarantee dry!!! 24 hours some more!hahahahaha"
What are friends for ....

No comments: