Monday, December 13, 2004

Alive and Kicking!

I AM ALIIIIIVE!. Its been a long while since I have blogged. Over a month? Well, the Cow is back, alive and kicking. No, I wasn't dead, kidnapped by aliens or farmers or anything like that. Just have been busy with work. Yes, cows do work unlike other freaking farm animals. Speaking of which, I wonder which farm animal would be the coolest? The Cow? The Ox? Well, being a cow is quite cool. You just wander around and chew on grass. Tho' I think the cow would be cooler to smoke grass than to chew on them. heh heh. Being an ox would be tough. Farking have to drag that plough all farking day. When you stopped to catch your breath, you get farking whipped. Downside of being a cow? You get your titties squeezed every morning. But then again, for some of you, its a turn on.
What about the PIG? Cool to be one? Well, just eat sleep eat sleep and wallow in the mud. Sounds pretty cool. But I don't think being a pig would be cool. Look at all the filth and smell the farking stench. Nope. Piggy won't be cool. Though I have no idea why Ms Piggy looks so clean all the time. And Kermit is the boyfriend? How the fark is a frog gonna shag a pig? They should have a politically correct muppet show.
Lets cut the chase. I think the Rooster would be cool. Why? Cos' he's the stud! Imagine a whole harem of hens for you to screw ... hahahaha

No comments: