Thursday, December 30, 2004

Ah Lian

I came into office this morning really groggy. Had a farked up meeting yesterday which started from 0900 hours until midnight. And my flu is really killing me. On Tuesday, I actually went home early to sleep because of the flu. And because of the cibai flu, I missed out one hell of a drinking session with my friends. The meeting yesterday of course made my flu worse. When my colleaques saw me this morning, they asked me whether I have seen G, my other lady colleaque. I said no. Why? Oh, you'll see, was their reply. Hmm... I wonder ... I haven't seen G since Christmas eve.
When G came into office and I saw her, my reaction said it all. My eyes were wide opened. My jaws dropped slowly. No, she did not go for plastic surgery. And no, she wasn't naked. Ewwww.... But she colored her hair. And with highlights too! I'm color blind so I can't even really describe the color. Obviously she wasn't happy when she saw my reaction.
G: What?
Me: What the fark did you do to your hair? Ha! Ha! Ha! You look damn Ah Lian now! (For those who don't know what Ah Lian is, refer to earlier blog)
G looked pissed to be called an Ah Lian.
Me: Where the hell did you do it? Sungai Wang? I mean, what got into you? The tsunami?
G was looking really pissed now. Ha ha ha
Me: You know when it's really bad when even a color blind farker like me can see it. What the fark? Your hair stylist color blind? Can't be. Cos' I can see. Or maybe, its because I am color blind, it looks really bad.
Another colleaque of mine pushed me away.
Me: What?!!
Colleaque: You are so mean.
Me: Who? Me? Where got? Damn Ah Lian wat ...
Colleaque: Don't-lar. People paid RM350 for it ok ...
Me: What the fark? RM350 and you look like a mangy mongrel with highlights. Mah hai, I'd rather die than spend RM350. Must tell her ...
Colleaque: Eh, don't you dare go tell her!
Me: Ha ha ha. Ok. I get it.
Then the other female species in the office teased G about her hair and she was ok with it. But if I call her Ah Lian, I get that stare cock look. Question, why can't another guy tease a woman about her bad hair? Anyone?

No comments: