Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Lan Si Bitch

Couple of months back I received an email from a friend of mine. On the mailing list, I could see a number of people I know and after reading the email, I was so pissed off and agitated that I deleted it immediately. Reason?
Well, that "friend" of mine studied medicine in Middle Earth (formerly known as New Zealand) and practiced as a doctor in Wallaby Land and also in Middle Earth. She chose to be a doctor though I can't really remember why she chose medicine. She married an Orc and settled down in Middle Earth and had a baby Uruk-Hai.
I did not hear from her for a long time, (not that I want to hear from her anyway) and all of a sudden I received an email. I can't remember precisely what the email said but the essence of the mail went something like this,
"baby uruk-hai is all grown up, ??? inches tall etc etc. (she went on and on about baby uruk-hai which is still acceptable to me, parents are always proud rite?)"
then she went on ...
"my company is doing very well now. both my husband and i have outdone ourselves and achieved our target. Our profit turnover was ... bla bla bla This is so much better than being doctors, we are thinking of buying a house by the beach, the front facing a beach and the back faces a golf course. the other day, we were having afternoon tea with some known doctors and surgeons and there was a call for temporary doctors which pays like Aussie Dollar 400 per hour and they were so desperate for us to work again as doctors. But we just said no. bla bla bla"
Well, that's the essence of the email. Why I was so incensed? I mean, what da fuck was that email all about? To fucking brag? Ma cibai bitch. She is thinking she is fucking earning so much and I think her husband is pimping her but then again, I don't think both of them can earn that much through pimping and selling herself. So, what's with the bragging lar? Real lan chiao. Its not the bragging that I was so pissed off. People are in need of doctors, and here you have qualified lan chiao and cibai who think themselves as too rich and mighty to get their hands dirty again. So why fucking study medicine in the first place? For glamour? If want glamour, be a pimp. Or model your ass.
What happened to those noble aspirations that you want to help people? Don't look so fucking noble anymore when you turned down a desperate plea for doctors. Recently in Malaysia, there was an issue of straight A students not getting a place to study medicine in the local universities. My question is, how many of these fucks really want to study medicine? If like the couple above, I say fucking throw them out of the medicine school and send them to pimping school.
Ok ok. enough anger. But you get my drift. Also fucking hate it when your own friends during a get together talks about their huge income, how fucking successful they are in business, at work, in riches ... Good thing none of my friends are like that. They are all really cool fellas. Except for one bastard, he will be telling us all how many bitches he has laid, how many breasts he has groped, how many women has fallen to this charm ... but I don't mind hearing all this. Its different from bragging how fucking rich you are.

No comments: