Monday, August 02, 2004

Cool Pets

No. I am not talking about snakes, tigers, jaguars, wolves or playboy bunnies. What I really want as cool pets? I can’t really decide between Aliens or Predator. After much thought, I can’t really have Predator as a pet. Alien is more like it. Predator is more like a friend to have tagging along when you go places like the mamak in Sri Hartamas.

Alien vs Predator?

Seriously, Alien is way too cute for a monster. It would make a really cool pet. Imagine having one as a pet and instead of walking your dog, you walk your Alien. All those other idiotic neighbors with their dogs will obviously be envious of me. And if any of their dogs tries to be funny, my Alien will just spit acid at them or just eat them all up. Ha ha ha. That time their dogs really “kena sai”. After they are done with the dogs, my Alien will chase the owners around for the fun of it.

Its low maintenance too. All those cats in my neighborhood will provide my Alien with its daily breakfast, lunch, dinner and even supper. Trust me, my neighborhood has loads of cats. Farking loads of it. Don’t understand why some people has cats as pets but those freaking cats are left free to roam around. My Alien will take care of that.

Look at the Alien’s head. The way its built. Makes you want to pat it, right? Just like patting a killer whale.

My Alien will also be the best alarm system that’s been built. Imagine some dumb ass farkers break into my house and see my pet Alien. Its also good against my next door neighbor. That moron and the imbecilic relatives of his can never park their cars properly. When asked to remove their cars, they stare cock at you as if they farking own the space in front of your house. My Alien will solve that. First, I’ll just let it drip acid all over their cars, ha ha ha and if they want to stare cock, I will just tell my Alien to “seek”. Ha ha ha

Predator? That would be a really cool friend. Its like bringing your personal bodyguard everywhere you go. It would even be cooler to have Alien as your pet and Predator as your buddy when you go out. HAH! Beat that! Anybody pisses me off, I will just ask my Predator to get me his skull as souvenir. Or even his spinal cord. This is way too cool. Better yet, I get to share his technology. I can use that cool claw of his to scratch those itchy bastard’s balls. Heh heh heh. And not forgetting that ultra cool spear of his.

Conclusion … they shouldn’t be fighting each other. They should both just combine force … like Justice League ha ha ha

No comments: