Saturday, November 03, 2007

Such Difficult Choice/Decision

Yeah yeah. Its been a while since I blogged. Busy with work. Busy with facebook. Every night my werewolf's hairy ass gets kicked by Han's friggin zombie. Bastard. Must bite his zombie's ass back. Give him a mauling.

Anyway ... I thought I have to blog today. Must keep up the blog. I wonder if I can blog from my facebook? Perhaps I can migrate all this shit there? Anyone know how?

So ... what to blog about? Ah yes. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

I was walking around at the mall and I saw the tv at the video shop showing Transformers. Cool ... finally the original copies are out. I walked into the shop. Looked for the Dvds. Found them. Picked them up. Saw them. Saw price. Threw it back.

It wasn't such a difficult decision after all. There was 2 packaging. One, RM69.90. The other, RM99.90. So you tell me ... do I buy the Dvds? FARKING NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No matter what kind of a fanatic or psychotic fan that I am, I am not going to farking pay RM99.90 for a Dvd. My opinion, they are farking stupid. Farking stupid and farking greedy. Just because the cinema sales was high, they might think people would be grabbing the dvds at RM99.90. Ok ok .... I am making an assumption here. Assume = Making an "ASS" out of "U" and "ME". Perhaps there are enough mad farkers who will pay RM99.90 for a dvd.

I wont.

No comments: