Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Murphy Again

I seriously think I should call myself Murphy Lembu or Lembu Murphy. Murphy as in Murphy's Laws. And sometimes I do think the Big Guy up there plays tricks on me.

Take this for example ... last Sunday I went to 1 Utama. I was there at 11.30am. Guess what? No parking. No friggin place to park. I drove round and round the car parks from new wing to old wing and from old wing back to new wing ... no friggin car park. Farks ... I went from basement 1 to basement 2, went to upper levels, went to roof top, went friggin everywhere ... no blady friggin car park!

But yet, I see lucky farks getting a spot. I just don't get it. This is big time trick already. I was just driving around looking for car park for almost 15 minutes. Still no car park. I see people walking out of their cars to the mall but yet ... I cannot get a place to park. Curses curses swear swear swear BITCH BITCH BITCH!!!

Damn farking GERAM!

I decided to idle. Where I idle, no one leaves. No one comes out. But I can see the other side, people leave. Fark. I changed places to idle. Waited. Fark. The place I waited just now, someone left and another person got the spot. TIU NIA SENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok enuff idling ... I decided to tail people. Tail tail tail ... guess what? I tail them to a spot where people were already idling or waiting with their signals on. MAH TIBAI!

Fark it. I had enough. I left. Decided not to go 1U anymore. And to rub salt to the injury, I had to pay parking RM1.10. FARK FARK FARK!!!!!

No comments: