Monday, April 02, 2007

Security

The condo unit that I am living in has probably the tightest security ever. If there is a visitor, they will have to ring your unit and if you are not home, the visitor will be turned away. Even if the visitor were my own parents dropping by and I am not in the unit, the guards will turn my parents away.

And being the owner, if you have forgotten your access card … they ask you to get out of the car and register in even though they know you or they know that you are the owner of one of the condo units there. If you bring in a guest in your car and is not your family member, they will walk up to you and ask your guest to register. Strict huh?

I am very happy with this kind of security. Causes inconvenience but I always tell myself … its for my own good and safety.

Last week I was chatting with the maintenance guy and one of the guards. I was there at lunch hour to make some payments to the management office and to check on the contractors doing the renovations at my unit. Walking out of the car park I noticed there were still a lot of cars parked there. Commented to myself – what da fark? All these people no need to work wan ah? Kan ni neh. Must be home for lunch to fark their wives or mistresses. Haha

While talking to the maintenance guy and the guard, I commented on 2 things. The strict guards and all the cars still parked there. Then the maintenance guy started laughing and asked, “sir, you really want to know why ah?”

I looked back and grinned, let me guess … mistresses. Everyone laughed. Yup. I was right. I never thought an old condo project like this still houses mistresses. Lunch hours usually between 12 – 3 pm, you will see lots of cars in the car park.

But security is very strict. Why? To stop the legal wives from barging in. No one will ever be allowed to enter into the condo without approval from the resident of the unit. Any wives come for a raid … they will have to wait outside the guard house.

I asked them … so the mistresses here how wan? Chun ah?

Both of them grinned. Sir … you will know when you move in. Guarantee you … no regrets.
Wah lan neh … thinking about it gave me a hard on and a big grin on my face. Images of hot looking birds hanging around the condo waiting for their man came into my mind … wah … must ask my contractor to hurry up with the renovations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ah, so this is the real reason you chose this place lah ... need tight security for your new bilik tidur.