Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Call Me Murphy

I think I have the shittiest luck. Its so bad that I think I should be Murphy. Why Murphy? Murphy's Laws? Anything that can go wrong will go wrong. I should blog about every damn mishap that happens to me but then again ... I yams not so free ler.
Anyway, the other day I went to Plaza Sentral for a meeting. If anyone of you guys want to go Plaza Sentral, don't even bother driving there. Take the LRT.
This must be one of the stoopidest buildings around. They have so many friggin offices there but the visitors parking lot is very VERY limited. And coupled with my Murphy Luck, it was the worse nightmare.
I drove into the parking lot at 10.20am. At 10.50 am, I still cannot find a parking spot. Each and every time I make a round, I see someone come out and another car takes its space. Even when I decided to wait there, I would end up waiting at the wrong spot. Either I am waiting too far in front or too far at the back. What kind of shitty luck was that?? After waiting for ages and after going round and round the same friggin parking lots, I decided that I have had enough. Gotta drive out and find parking elsewhere. I drove out and guess what? A small lorry carrying gypsum boards got stuck in the car park. I could not exit. By the time I got to the exit and gave the parking ticket to the pondok there, the makcik there told me, Uncle, Tiga Ringgit.
I told the makcik Tarak parking lah.
Makcik said, Uncle lu sudah manyak lama kat sini.
Woi Makcik, tengoklah lu punya car park. Betuih tarak parking. Wa sudah pusing pusing sampai wa punya minyak pun sulah mau habis!
After spending minutes arguing and with other cars honking behind me, makcik finally raised the barrier and let me out.
By the time I find a parking in KL Sentral, I was 45 minutes late for my meeting. Went into the meeting and everyone told me, next time take LRT lah. Puki tiang betuih.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aiseh lu ni big shot mah ... nak show off lu punya kereta baru.