Thursday, December 21, 2006

Puki-mon

Puki-mon. This is where you kena fark or puki-ed by a monster. Hence, puki-mon.
Last night I was asked to go and buy a gameboy for my nephew. Fine ... how difficult can it be? I was told that the damn thing costs RM48 in Sg Wang. Ok ... I am in no frigging xmas mood to drive to Sg Wang to pick up a gameboy. Will go somewhere dodgy to pick it up. Same shit right?
Stall No. 1
Me: Boss, boss, this gameboy how much?
Salesgirl: Oh Mister, this wan is RM50, 32mb game. This wan leh is RM98. 258mb game. What you wan?
Me: Errr ... u got dis pokemon game ah?
Salesgirl: Got so manyyyyy ... which wan you wan har? Got red, blue, diamond, gold, emerald ...
Me: ok ok stop stop. I call. wait ah ...
Me: Ahhhhh... miss ah, the red wan. How much?
Salesgirl: RM98
Me: Wah lau eh. Sg Wang buey si chap goh leh .. (translation: Sg Wang sell RM45 leh)
Salesgirl: Ah Cheh (Uncle) .... boh koh leng eh (translation: Impossible)
Me: Really lah. RM45.
Salesgirl: Ey, you go buy RM45, show me receipt, I give you this game free.
Me: Errr ... its oklah. I go back Sg Wang.
Stall No. 2
I thought to myself, maybe damn bitch was trying to con me ... better try another stall...
Me: Boss boss, this red pokemon how much?
Boss: RM80
Me: Wah lau eh, Sg Wang only RM45
Boss: You go there buy RM45, sell to me RM60, I sell to other people RM90. Both of us make profit.
Me: speechless ....
Moral of the story: Farking sales people nowadays all damn friggin sarcastic. Tibai dogs...

No comments: