Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home Cooked Food

Home Cooked Food. Delicious. Clean. Healthy. Less Oily. Less Salty. Less MSG. Mum's cooking. The best. Best of the best. As long its mum's cooking. Agree?
99.99% yes. There is still that miserable 0.01%. And what's that?
I had home cooked food on Sunday. Yummy. Delicious. I was away in Hongkong for a week. Damn "phai kuat" minced in "tauchu" never taste that good before that night.
Monday afternoon .... my stomach rumbled. Monday evening, I was pissing through my ass. And I continued pissing through my ass the entire Monday night and the whole of Tuesday. Farks. You lie down ... you wake up, you sit on your throne and start pissing shit out through your ass. Oh yeah... it stinks as well.
You finish pissing shit out of your ass .. you don't use toilet paper anymore (this is speaking from experience). You hose that dirty shitty ass of yours down. You know why? 'Cos there's more shit on the way. You wash your ass ... you dry it and you go back to bed. 15 minutes ... you get up again. You repeat it all over again. If you use toilet paper ... trust me, your ass will be so bruised as if you got sodomised by a dildo wrapped with sand paper.
Tibai doctor also quite useless. Oh, you have mild food poisoning. Farks... if that's mild, I wonder what the fark is severe food poisoning then? Tibai fark.
Taking his medications wont help. One pill says "wind". After taking that ... an hour later, I felt gas building up. I thought ... ohhhhhhhh... this is gonna feel so good. Farting out all this gas. WRONG!!!!!!!!!! I waited and waited 'til the gas built up and I let it rip. Yeah ... it ripped alright. Along with all the liquified shit in my bowels. To summarize ... I didn't even bother washing my undies anymore. Just threw them away. Hope some paria dog will rip open the plastic bag when I throw it out and sniff and munch on it. Hahahahahahahaha ...

No comments: