Monday, June 19, 2006

Wrong Number Again!!!

I believe our mobile telco service providers recycle the phone numbers. Ever since I switched service provider and chosed this number, I have received numerous phone calls asking for this Azman guy. I kept telling them its wrong number but I still get calls. Its farking irritating but I found out that it can be entertaining as well.
Last Saturday I was stuck in traffic. Alone in my car with lousy songs over the radio, I was bored shitless. My cell phone rang. I looked at it. Don't recognize the number. Who da fark is this ... I answered..
Me: Hello?
Guy: Assalamualaikum!!! Man!!
Me: Hello? Hello?
Guy: Hello? Hello? Azman!!! Hello?
Me: Hello? Hello? Hello? Heeeeeellllo?
Guy hangs up. And calls again!
Me: Hello?
Guy: Hello Azman!!
Me: Helo? Heeeeeeeelllllllo? Harlow? Hello?
Guy: Hello! Hello! Man!
Me: Helllllllluuuuuu? Hello? Harlow?
Guy hangs up. And called for the third time. And I gave him the same shit. All the time, holding back from laughing my balls off. Guy hangs up and my phone was silent. I was still suck in traffic and burst out laughing 'til tears were coming out. Haha. 2 minutes later ... I was bored again. I surfed radio stations. Nothing interesting. Sighs ... I looked at my phone and a lightbulb moment came to me. I grinned. I scrolled menu ... last received calls. I called the guy back. And again, I gave him the same shit ...
Me: Hello?
Guy: Hello Azman!
Me: Hello? Hello? Hello?
Guy hangs up.
Hahahahahahaha

No comments: