Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tibai Pet

Wow... I really have not been blogging much. My workload is just killing me.
Anyway, I did manage to steal some time to take a swim at the pool the other day. It was kinda crowded since it was a Sunday. Lots of families. After doing a few lazy laps, I can't swim anymore. Just don't have the stamina and all those long working hours has taken its toll on me.
There I was, at the side of the pool, me facing the pool with my elbows propped up at the side of the pool.. holding me up and watching the people around me. Today, this kid has his huge alligator float in the kiddy pool. All the kids are just screaming in delight as they jump on the alligator doing body slams.
Just then, this kid swam across me. I looked at him 'cos he was holding something which I thought was a float. But nope, it was this little plastic aquarium that we used to have. You know, the one with the green colored cover. Cheap plastic aquariums where you keep little fishies inside?
I was wondering, what da fark is this kid swimming around holding his aquarium. I saw stones inside and thought, man .. this kid has issues. He swam past me and I thought nothing of it. A little while later, he swam back again, this time nearer to me. I squinted my eyes and looked harder ... DAMN!!! The aquarium has 2 little tortoises inside. Fark!!! Talk about taking your pets out for a walk! This is ... this is... I don't know what to say. I climbed out of the pool in a daze!

No comments: