Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sneeze

I was working yesterday in front of my pc when I felt like sneezing. Opening my mouth wide, I went ah.. ahhh.. ahhhh..sniff sniff. No sneeze. But my eyes got teary and my nose sniffled. Darn. Hate it when it does that. A few minutes later, I felt another sneeze coming. Ah... ahh... aaaahhh.... sniff sniff. Farks! Tibais. Again no sneeze.
Another few minutes later, same shit happened. Ah.. ahhh... aaaah... NOTHING. Looking back at my pc to see the last sentence I typed ...and suddenly, AAAAAHCHOOOO!!!! Damn... That felt good. I wiped my nose and smiled. Finally. A farking sneeze.
I looked at my pc again. OH FARK! I sneezed onto my monitor. There was splatter all over. But there was this huge green snot that went SPLAT! on the monitor and is now slowly oozing downwards. Fark. I grabbed a tissue and wiped it all off and continued working.
TODAY. I looked at my monitor. Man.... it has got all this stains on it. Spots everywhere. Farks. It looks like the milkyway, with the spots representing all the planets and stars. I used a tissue to wipe my monitor again. No use. The spots are still there. Farks. The big snot yesterday is like the sun in the middle of our solar system. I tried to wipe it off again and used a little bit of water on my tissue. It didn't work. I just created more planets and stars. TIU. TIU. TIU.
Half an hour later, I looked at the big snot. I used my fingernail and gently scratched it. Wow ... it actually came off. Damn snot dried up on my monitor. LOL!!!! I scratched off most of the dried up snot but just couldn't get rid of all the other spots on my monitor.
Anyone know how I can get rid of all those spots?

2 comments:

The Grouch said...

Damm....dats the BIG BANG!
U just created a new universe dood....

Grouch

Anonymous said...

use kerosene ... just becareful your monitor doesn't get to hot and you see smoke coming out of your monitor ... haha ...