Friday, October 28, 2005

Virgin Dick

Blogging about Kenny reminded of a story I heard a couple of years ago. The same incident happened twice to another guy, which made me believe that it was true. You guys only thought that only chicks have hymen and bleeding issues? Well, apparently not.
Story 1
This happened to Tony. One day (many many many moons ago) I saw Tony at my then, usual hang out place in PJ State. A cafe cum restaurant called Pans. He was walking a little kangkang and I asked him, Oi Tony! Fark too much is it? Tony said, No lah. But my cock pain lah. So I asked him what happened? So he told me, he finally went further with his girlfriend. I was confused. Where you went lah? I asked.
Tony replied, "Puki tiang lembu. You farking blur". "Then?" I asked. Tony said, all this while, it was heavy petting, kissing and necking for him and his chick. Then 2 nights ago, he finally convinced her to give him a tug job. I started laughing and said, "what? too hard is it? she think she doing tug-o-war or what?" LOL!!! Tony then gave me a punch and said, "Nolah. But then again, maybe a bit too hard oso ..."
I asked him, "so what da fark happened?" Tony sheepishly said, "well, my cock not circumcised .. and then I showed her how to wank me but she suddenly pull my foreskin back so hard and fast ... mah hai, damn farking painful man!" LOL!!!! I couldn't stop laughing. TONY!!!! LOL!!!!! Tony gave me this, ITS NOT FARNEE LOOK. But I really couldn't help it. Tony, "ey tibai lembu, don't laugh can or not. Its no laughing matter. 'Cos I ended up bleeding and had to go and see a doctor. Kononnya, got some tear there 'cos it was pulled down too hard and fast" "Oi Tony, when you masturbate last time, how you masturbate lah? you never pull it up down up down meh? Kan ni nah! Don't tell me you masturbate just the tip only?!!! HAHAHAHA! Like masturbating a poodle's dick only!! LOL!!!!!
Story 2
This was told to me by William. Apparently one of his friend, Mark is a virgin all the way until he got married. Farker also has uncircumcised dick. On his wedding night, farker too farking hampsap and didn't bother much about foreplay. Stuck his cock into his wifey's pussy but felt painful instead. He couldn't even continue to hump his wife. Couldn't even have a premature ejaculation. Twas too painful. He took his painful dick out and saw it was all red and bloody. And dumb fark thought it was because his wifey hymen tear. After a while, he still felt the same farking pain and decided to go wash up. At the shower, he realised it was his dick which is bleeding. Farking painful for him Rushed to the hospital, and doctor explained, that the soh hai's foreskin was pulled so far back and done so suddenly, it caused a tear and it bled. Dumb fark must have masturbated his cock like wanking a poodle's dick i.e. just playing with the tip of the dick. LOL!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah, good and interesting story :)

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah ... keep masturbating until the foreskin is pulled back past the glans. then you can avid the accidents described in lembu's stories. haha!!!