Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Stress

My HR Manager came into my room yesterday and asked me to answer this phone call ...
Me: Hello?
Caller: Good Morning Sir.
Me: What can I do for you?
Caller: We are a volunteer group going around places to help people who are stressed and depressed...
Me: Sorry, not interested ..
Caller: Sir, our officer is in KL today. He is not in KL all the time. He can help talk to you about stress ...
Me: Sorry, not interested ..
Caller: Wait wait, sir, your HR says you are very stressed ...
Me: What da fark??!!! Look, I don't have time to listen to your shit ...
Caller: Sir, you sound like you are very stressed ...
Me: Look, I am telling you I am NOT INTERESTED!
Caller: We will teach you how to relieve stress. Tell me, what do you do when you are stressed?
Me: I become a road bully. I fark my wife, beat her up, beat up my children, fark my neighbour's wife, beat up my neighbour, kill some dogs and cats, run some old people over with my car ...
Caller hung up.
5 minutes later, the caller called my HR again to complain that I am very rude.
Was I rude? Mah hai that fella. She was the one who hung up on me. She's the bloody rude bugger. I hope she calls me again. I'll show her what is rude. Kan ni neh.

No comments: