Saturday, October 01, 2005

Photo

I needed some passport size photo of myself for some application forms. Since I was so friggin busy and refusing to pay any more money, I dug out a film negative of a passport photo which I took about 3 years ago. I mean, how much changes could have taken place in the past 3 years. Not that I've had some accident that scarred my face or had plastic surgery. Even if I have the money for plastic surgery, I will probably spend it on making my dick bigger, longer and stronger like a jackhammer LOL!!!!
Like I said, I was busy and knowing my bro was going to run some errands, I asked him to drop the negative off to be developed.
That night when I got back home from work....
Bro: Oi!
Me: What?
Bro: Fulamak! When da fark was the photo taken lah?
Me: Fark. 3 years ago only wat? Why? Cannot develop ah?
Bro: Tibai. Farking embarassing lah.
Me: What? My photo embarassing? Puki mak that fella. Who said my photo embarassing?
Bro: Not that lah. I went to 3 shops. ALL 3 shops stared at the negative macam that thing come from outer space!
Me: Fark. Why lah? The negative got kulat on it is it?
Bro: Nolah farker. All 3 shops said "wahhhhh boss, still got negative wan ah? never see this for loooong time alredi. now all digital. we don't even have the machines to develop this negatives anymore"
Bro: Farking embarassing lah. Stop being so stingy. Go and farking take a new photo can or not.
Me: LOL!!!! Ok Ok.

No comments: