Monday, October 03, 2005

Newspaper

Fark! Tibai! Lan Ciau! Kan ni na bu chau chee bye! Puki tiang!
What a lousy morning! Its a cold and wet morning. This morning as I stepped out of my house, my face was smacked by newspaper. Mah hai!
My house is an end lot. So after I locked my door and walked towards the gate, I heard this motorbike sound at the lorong beside my house. I couldn't see it yet as there is a wall there. The wall only goes halfway and thereafter, its fence all the way. Just after I passed the wall, I got this bundle of newspaper thrown right smack into my face! Puki mak! I was so farking pissed I grabbed the newspaper and flung it back at the motorbike fella. Fark! Becos' he was on a motorbike, not only I missed him, damn rubber band that bound the newspaper broke and all the pages of the newspaper got strewn all over the road. Mah hai!
Then to my farking horrror, I remembered that that newspaper was delivered to my dad. Every morning, this puki tait delivery guy would just speed by on his motorbike and flung the papers into the porch. Somehow our timing clashed today and since he was so used to just flinging the papers into the house, he didn't think someone would be standing there. Tiu nia seng that fella.
Not only my face kena smack by papers, I have to pick up all the wet pages strewn all over the road and now kena buy another copy of the newspaper for my dad. FARK!
Tomorrow morning I shall wait behind the wall and when that puki mak fella comes by, I will jump out and let out a blood curling scream at him. Hope he'll farking lose balance and fall into the longkang by the lorong.

No comments: