Monday, September 12, 2005

Violation

The names of the characters in today's blog have been changed intentionally for various stupid reasons.
MU drew 1-1. Arsenal lost 2-1. I can explain that. Last saturday, 2 of my machas and I planned to go watch the games and drink at the same time. It was me, Henry and Roy. Immediately after basketball, instead of heading back to our respective homes to shower, we all went to Roy's house to shower. I brought my own gears but Henry forgot his towel. So he asked Roy if he could borrow a towel. Roy's wife got him a fresh towel.
I was the first to finish showering. Was having some whisky and watching tv while waiting for Roy and Henry to finish showering. Roy was the second to finish. He was making another drink for himself when Henry came out of the shower ...
Roy: What da fark??!!!
Henry: What?
Roy: That towel!!!!
Henry: Yah man. Tell me about it.
Roy: Give it back to me!
Roy grabbed the towel from Henry. It was a Manchester United towel. Roy was a die hard MU fan and Henry was a die hard Arsenal fan.
Henry: Dei! Your wife gave that to me to use lah. What do you want me to do?
Roy: How could she do this to me?
I was already rolling on the floor laughing. "Ey Henry, you let a MU towel touch your body? Don't you feel violated?" LOL!!!
Henry: Fark man. I feel damn violated man. Using a MU towel to towel dry my perfect Arsenal body.
Roy: Fark. I think my towel is the one being violated. God knows where the fark its been to. Probably drying some where where no towel has gone before. Tibai Dog.
LOL!!!
That night in Bangsar after MU's game ...
Roy: Fark! I knew this would happen. This is the kind of shit I get after my towel touch that farking Arsenal body, MU can't play tonight.
Henry: Don't give cock excuse all ok. They suck!
And after Arsenal's game ...
Henry: Tiuuuuuu..... Damn hai lat! Your farking towel damn suey!!!!!!
Roy: LOL!!!! Serves you farkers right!
Me: Guys! Maybe both of you should get Chelsea's towel and towel it up your ass the next you guys shower! LOL!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dei ... what kind of farked up comments are you getting?

Anonymous said...

....some cheapskate is using ur blogsite for freebie advertising..

go away please...we come here to enjoy lembu's blogs, not to be pestered by your annoying ads...