Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Lunch Time

I was at this restaurant today where the waitresses are all hotties. They look really cute and hot especially in their uniforms, tight shirt and short skirts (not the mini skirts short but short enough to turn heads). Anyway, I've already ordered a cup of hot green tea and was waiting for my main order. My buddies' orders all came except mine. Finally my order came and it was this hottie with a nice pair of tits bringing it. She has her top two buttons opened and man, it really showed her cleavage and I was really engrossed by the sight of it. LOL!!!
Next thing I know, she placed my main order too near my cup of green tea and it toppled the cup. It spilled all over the table, my shirt and pants! I just half raised my arms with my sleeves all wet and asked for tissue or towel. The chick was so friggin nervous by then and kept saying sorry sorry sorry and didn't dare to look up at me but kept wiping the table with a towel and using tissue to stop the tea from flowing onto my pants. Thank goodness the tea was no longer hot tea but just warm tea. Otherwise, the next girl sucking on my dick will be having boiled hotdog instead. LOL!!!!
From the position she was bending over and wiping the table, I got an even better view of her cleavage. I was just so mesmerized by the view when suddenly, the apologetic chick continued to wipe my pants!!!! She was still saying sorry and not looking at me but just kept wiping my pants and my groin area, up and down, up and down! Shaits! With the view of her cleavage and bra, I was already getting a hard but now with the wiping up and down action, I came into my pants!!!! LOL!!!! Kidding about the came into my pants part. But the getting hard on part was true. I quickly stopped her and said its ok and took the towel from her hands and tried to dry my pants. LOL!!! Normally I would've gotten so damn pissed off but this chick was so cute and hot and she gave me her cell phone number and asked me to go to her apartment tonight so that she'll wash my pants for me. Woooooo hoooooooo!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oi lembu ... bangun lah. i think you dreaming way too much. that deprived is it? LOL!!!