Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Food Poisoning III

The fruits worked. I am gonna shit again. Wooo hoooo!!!! I let my stomach rumble a bit more as I continued to work. Let it build up. Gonna farking bomb the damn toilet. Heh heh. Hope the toilet bowl won't break. After building up enough, I walked coolly to the office toilet holding a roll of toilet paper and a comic book. At that time, I was working in an office in a high rise building where the toilets were centralised and shared. So the toilets are located outside the individual offices. No worries on stinking up my own office. I stepped into the toilet. There were 6 cubicles. I picked the cleanest throne.
Took off my pants and I let it all out. The shit came out smoothly. Like the icecream sundaes coming out of the ice cream dispensers. Followed by all the gas. The sound effect in the throne equals thx and any surround sound system I know. The farts were continuous. Long. Loud. Then they break into little farts. Some guy in the next cubicle groaned in disgust. I heard that! I let out a loud AAAAAAAHHHHH... and squeezed my ass for one more fart. The guy flushed and ran out of the toilet without washing his hands. Wondered if he pulled up his pants in his haste. Heh heh.
More shit followed. Then gas. Then shit. Then gas. I hear another guy walked in. Went to the piss bowl. He unzips. He sniffed. He choked on my fumes. Ha ha ha. By his coughs, he sounded like he was going to puke. I shat more. Damn. That's a lot of shit. I hope the toilet bowl can accomodate 5 days of crap. I finished my comic book, stood up and looked behind. Damn. My shit filled up the damn bowl man. Any more shit, my ass would be touching those shit. Cow dung also not so much. Looked as if a cow had cirit birit. Hmm ... are those papaya seeds? Sure looks like them. I wiped my ass and threw the toilet paper in. I flushed. Could see the water go and the shit turned a little. After that a loud gurgle and my shit was still there!!! Fark. There was so much crap it clogged up the toilet. I waited till the water gets refilled. I flushed again. The water came out, some swirling action .. water almost overflows ... I stood back and craned my neck to watch .... even louder gurgle ... no luck. The shit was still there. There's just toooooo much shit to go down. Sighs. I washed my hands and walked out of the toilet. Looked left and right to see if anyone was around or seen me. No one. I sneaked back into my office.
Half an hour later, there was a commotion and I heard from a colleague that the next door office complained to the management office that the entire floor was stinking of shit and some farker shatted without flushing. I smiled. Cool .... heh heh. Lembu Boleh!

1 comment:

dreckker said...

you should have taken a picture of your dung... and proudly show it here... hehehehehe...