Monday, August 15, 2005

Food Poisoning II

5 days. 5 friggin days and no crap. No shit at all. Right now, I am so full of shit but I can't get them out. 5 days ago, I shat out more than I ate. Still can't figure out where all those shit came from. Now I can't shit. After 5 friggin days and if I shit ... damn toilet bowl might break. And the smell! Gawd!!!! I'm gonna die in my own fumes. Should I shit with my toilet door open? Hmmm ... Sighs. Better solve the problem on how to shit first. Back to the doctor.
Went back to see the same doctor that stopped my cirit birit. Doc, what da fark did you give me??!!! I haven't taken a crap for the past 5 days!!!
Well, it solved your problem right? Heh heh.
I mumbled ... farking bastard. Hey doc, now give me something to make me shit.
Ok. Whatever it is, just don't shit in my clinic. Go shit elsewhere.
Ok. Ok. Whatever.
He took out this little rocket thingy from his cabinet.
My eyes widened. What the fark is that? Looks like a rocket.
Oh, its a suppository.
Its friggin big for a pill. How da fark am I gonna swallow that?!!! I'll choke and die.
No no. This little rocket goes up your ass.
FARRRRRKKKKKKK!!!! You gonna launch a farking rocket up my ass is it? Tiu .... what da fark??!!! What? I'm gonna just squat over the rocket, you light a fuse and it friggin flies up my ass? Hey doc, you got licence or not? You are friggin sick.
No no. Calm down. I just use my hands to stuff it into your ass.
YOUR HANDS!!!!!???? Whoa.... Stay away doc. Stay away ...
Don't worry. You wont feel it inside. It melts in your ass, not in your hands. (He was so friggin proud of his tagline he grinned this really evil perverted grin ...)
Man ... you guys are sick. Sick. No way I'm gonna let that rocket fly up my ass.
Suit yourself.
I left the clinic. No friggin rockets. Lets try fruits. Banana. Papaya. Prunes. Prune Juice. The next morning, my stomach rumbled. I could feel all the shit churning inside ... yes!!!!

No comments: