Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Stung

I was happily working on my computer this morning when I felt this burning sensation in my left ankle. It started off with a small burning sensation and I ignored it thinking it was nothing. As it got more painful, I suspected it must be some tibai red ant chewing on my ankle and with that thought in my mind, I slapped my left ankle with my left hand and scratched it a little and continued working.
As I continued working, the pain got worse. Tiu! I scratched it some more and wondered what the fark just bit me. Just then I felt a sharper jolt of pain in my ankle and it made me jumped. Puki tait! I slapped my ankle real hard and scratched and then removed my socks. Fark! My ankle was all red and swollen. Mah hai lan ciau. Must be one hell of a puki tiang ant chewing on my ankle. I continued working. As the burning sensation and the pain lingered on, I wondered, what the fark really bit me? I mean I've been bitten before by Kerengga but this is different. I looked for my socks and decided to flip it inside out and see what the fark is inside. Expecting to find some mutated Kerengga or some mutated spider (woooo hooooo!!!! do I get to be spiderman?), this big mutha farker Bee dropped out!!!! HOW DA FARK DID A BEE GET INTO MY SOCKS????!!!!
I looked at my ankle again. Farking thing was really red and swollen now. Tibai. Usually, when I drive home, I will take off my shoes and socks and just leave them in my car. I will just wear my RM8 sandals to drive home. In the mornings, I will usually put on my socks first and just wear my sandals and drive to work. Its only after I parked my car, I will put on my shoes.
Now, WHAT DA FARK WAS THE BEE DOING IN MY CAR? AND WHY DA FARK WAS HE HIDING IN MY SOCKS. TIBAI FARKER AMBUSHED ME SOME MORE. Farking bastard bee. I picked up the fella and placed the dead body on my table swearing that I shall mutilate the farking body afterwards. Will put out its wings, legs and feed them to all the farking kerengga outside my window. Farking bee. Fortunately, I think it wasn't any mutated bee or radioactive bee. I have not mutated into a bee nor I have a huge sting growing out of my ass. So far so good.

No comments: