Thursday, June 23, 2005

Tiu Tiu Tiu

This shitty bad luck thing has not ended. I was having a really shitty and toxic day today. There were so much phone calls and dead lines to an extent that when this particular client called me for the third friggin time in one day, I just said, "hello". He said, "ey, you know the accounts part ..." and I cut him off by saying, "yes you can delete it off" and he was like, "wow ... you already knew the question and answer .." and I said, "thank you and fark off bye".
Another phone call and I grabbed it without thinking. Next farking thing I know, my mouse was swimming in coffee. TIU TIU TIU!!!!. My documents!!! Fark Fark Fark. Damn phone cord drag my coffee mug over and toppled it. The coffee spread so farking fast all over my table and in seconds, it was already forming niagara falls over my table. You can farking hear the crashing dripping sound it made on my carpet. And farking guess what? My leg was in the way as well. So my pants, socks and shoes all drank coffee. TIUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
After rescuing my mouse, eraser, pen and documents from drowning, I spent half an hour cleaning up the farking mess. I even had to clean my mouse's balls from all that coffee. The worse part was trying to soak up the coffee from my carpet. This time really HAI LAT already.
After cleaning up all the farking mess, I buckled down to work when my secretary came in and started laughing. What?!!! I thought I've farking cleared the mess. I looked around. Ok what... No more coffee. Next thing I know every farking bitch came into my room and had a laugh. WAT??!!!!! Found out the coffee splashed onto the white shirt I was wearing as well. With the coffee stains on my white shirt, I really looked like a cow with brown spots. What more when I have colleagues who call me Lembu (cow). Sighs .... another farked up day.

2 comments:

Kervin said...

Ouch bad luck, for my own experience had worse outcome, I actually dropped a whole 2 liter glass bottle of coke onto the floor and it shattered over the whole room. 3 shards lodged into my legs and there was fizz and broken glass all about. To boot I brought it all the way back from the Philippines. All happened in slow motion so I can see it fall but can't catch it.

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahhaha ... u made me laugh alrite .. ur entry made me went thru ur archive n read it fr the start ... heehhehehehhe ... the way u blog are very funny n made my day ... im sure gonna keep on reading... :p