Saturday, June 25, 2005

Picture Blog

I love taking pictures but I don't own a camera. Not even a digital camera. These are my feeble attempts in photography which I must say, I failed miserably. But I am learning through trial and error and hopefully, I can buy myself a digital camera soon and I can have a picture blog section.


One thing I learned is that I need a bigger camera and not those small compact sized cameras otherwise, my paws might get in the way of the pictures (which I have learned from my mistakes and pictures taken ... blame it on those small sized cameras).


Both the pictures were taken from the same beach and is one of my favorite beaches and holds special memories for me. You get to see a star lit sky and every night, there will be a campfire lit on the beach. You can just bring your wine or beers and sit around the fire and just fall asleep under the stars. Hope you guys like what you see ...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can make the pictures better by making the horizons, hmm..., horizontal.

Kervin said...

A compact is ok, for one it can be brought anywhere easily, setup is fast and automatic functions means you can point and click unlike the SLR models. Your pics are ok, like anonymous say practice to straighten your horizon, a trick for light camera is not to press to hard on the shutter release as you might move the camera even after you position your picture nicely. Also the pictures are a little underexposed, it could be the weather but play around with the exposure level or use the exposure meter to get a well balanced picture. Happy shooting, take more as the more you practice the better your pics will get. Cheers!