Friday, June 17, 2005

Farking Idiots

I was driving home last night and got so farking annoyed. When I turned into the road leading to my house, there was this puki mak lorry in the middle of the road. You see, in my neighborhood, every tibai parks their cars outside the house. So most parts of the friggin road becomes wide enough for one car to move only.
Now this puki mak lorry, instead of parked at a spot where another car can squeeze thru, had to park side by side another car. So this tibai just farking blocked the road. They looked like they were unloading things into a house. Moving in I guess. So I kinda waited a distance away. After a couple of minutes, they appeared not bothered about my presence. So I decided to drive up slowly near the damn friggin lorry. As I got closer to the lorry, someone peeped out from behind the lorry and I could see him hurrying up with the unloading. There was also a waja parked in front of the damn house they were moving things into.
Then these two mutha farkers walked out from the house and instead of asking the farking lorry buggers to move faster, they stare cock at me!!! Mah hai. I kept my cool. Just waited with my car in front of the lorry. About a minute later, the lorry driver jumped back into the lorry and started the engine. By the situation, I thought he would reverse a little so that I can drive through. But the puki mak HIGH BEAMED me and revved his engine. TIU NIA MAH CHOW HAI! FINE!!!! Since you are driving a farking lorry, I reversed and dove into a small corner to let him pass.
After the lorry had passed, I reversed out from the corner but this time, that puki mak waja was reversing out of the house and trying to pass me first. I seriously don't know what this SOH HAI was doing but he was reversing and going forward a couple of times because in the shit head of his, it was a very tight spot and he could not come out right. In my impatience, I started drumming my hands on the steering wheel of my car. Mind you, I did not sound my horn. But by the time this two cibai managed to drive the car out, they wound down their windows and continue to stare cock at me!!!! FUCK THEM!!!
I kept my cool. Woooooooooooooooo-sah. But I told myself, since I think these mutha farker idiots were moving in, better chill and wooooooooooooooo-sah, otherwise, my farking car would die a horrible death at night. I woke up this morning half thinking I would find my car's wheels in my wind shield but was glad that my car was alright. I HATE MY FARKING NEIGHBOURS!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AY... come lets vandalize your neighbours place. Pour some milk into the aircon vents or something. I won't put my names here cause it could become evidence... but you know where to yahoo me.

Gangster Printer

Anonymous said...

once i read a story on the zerotohundred forum where a guy shit on the hood of his neighbour's car because they'd parked their car in his driveway. he was hungover at the time, mind. not that i'm suggesting anything of the sort :-)