Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Cock System

I had to attend a seminar today in town. Venue of seminar was at Leboh Pasar Besar, some where which it is difficult to find parking and if you park for a day, its gonna cost me. So I decided to park my car elsewhere and take the LRT (Lembu Rela Terbang) (kidding ... Light Rail Transit).
I drove my car to my old neighborhood. PJ State. You guys remember where the Kaji Cuaca and JPJ is? Well, I drove my car there and was hoping I can find a place to park. I reached there at 0700 hours and was glad that there was still a couple of parking lots still empty. I parked my car at a spot which is like 10 feet away from the small gate to the LRT Station. Overlooking the hill, I can see A&W. I then came out of my car looking for the parking coupon's vending machine. I could not see one. Tibai MPPJ. Must've installed it further down the road.
I walked further down. Still no vending machine. Mah Hai! I walked further until I reach the junction at the main road. I could see Stan Chart from where I was standing. Still no farking vending machine. The only vending machine I could see was opposite the road, near Poh Kong. Fark! There must be at least 30 parking lots at this street and not one parking vending machine. What kind of cock parking system is this? If I cross the road, I either get caught for jay walking or get flattened by a kancil or something. And you want me to farking use a pedestrian bridge so that I can buy a parking coupon? If you want someone to pay for parking, you better farking supply more vending machines! Farrrrrk. I walked back to my car.
After the seminar, I came back and found my car full of bird crap. Really kena sai. Not only my car, the other cars nearby suffered the same fate. I had about 5 crap spots on my windshield. 3 crap spots on the roof of my car. Another car got so much crap, it looks like those snow wash thingy at the car wash. Tibai Birds. Must be having cirit-birit and "lau sai" (diarrhoea).
I checked my car for tickets. No tickets. I suppose its a free parking zone because of all the bird craps. Yeah ... maybe that's why MPPJ don't have parking coupon vending machines installed here. Already damn a lot of bird shit. Not fair to add anymore shit here.

No comments: