Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Big Mistake

Farking made a big friggin mistake today. Damn.
I was trying to call my friend Ivan on his cell phone from my office phone. Now, my office phone uses one of those facilities whereby when you call someone on his cell phone, his screen will just say private number calling. My office phone number will not appear on the screen.
I have a number of friends and clients who refuse to answer their cell phone if they can't see who or where the call is coming from. So whenever the words private number flashes, they refuse to answer. Ivan is one of those farkers.
I called him this morning about 3 times. All 3 times he refused to answer. I got pissed. I texted him. "Ey Cibai! Can farking answer your fone or not? It's me lah!"
I called again. Still no answer.
About 3 hours later, my cell phone rang. I saw the name Ivan blinking on my screen. I answered, "HOI CIBAI! Bastard you! Now only you farking call back! What the fark have you been doing ah? Mah Hai!"
Next thing I know, I hear a female voice, "err Hello?"
Oh Shit! I thought to myself. Must be the girlfriend. "Err, hello? Ivan please?"
The female hung up after that. Farking bitch.
Later I sent an email to Ivan. "Puki Tiang Babi Lan Chiao. Farker. Bastard. Chun Toi. Cibai you change number never tell me. Tibai betuih! Kan ni na. Call me!"
Ivan called me half an hour later, "ey, you didn't know I change number meh?"
Me: bangsat! you never tell me!
Ivan: oh sorry, so how you know I changed number?
Me: Just now somebody use your old number to call be back after I sms. So I saw Ivan I didn't say hello. Straightway I "tiau" you already. But it was some woman. Why? You gave your phone to your chick ah?
Ivan: errr... how did you "tiau"?
And I told Ivan all the profanities that I said.
Ivan: hahahahahaha, that was my mum lar you dung-goi!
I was really dumbfarked after that. Damn!

No comments: