Sunday, August 26, 2007

Being a Dad

Hello readers or fans of me blog.

Yes ... it has been a while since me last blog. And some of you already know, baby lembu came out earlier this month of August ... and the feeling is .................... overwhelming.

Its still sinking in, being a daddy and all. I do realised now ... I have really really lost the space and the freedom in my life. But I have to come to terms with it. And ... its really worth it. Tho' honestly, sometimes I tend to dream again ... about my dreams and the "to infinity and beyond"

When I say its really worth it, its a totally different feeling holding the little guy in your arms. At work, you just wana go home and watch him sleep or harass him a little. Wake him up so that can cradle him in your arms again. Why do I do all this? I have this thing in my mind ... carpe diem! seize the day now. He is that cute little fella now. Very soon he will grow much bigger and its going to be really tiring to be carrying him. Next thing you know, he will be driving you up the walls. And later, he won't even want you to touch him. And next, he will be rebelling against you. So ... seize the day!

I will miss my islands and my beaches. I will miss the waves and the open air. The breeze. The salty sea air ... well, I will blog about all these later. For now ... its cleaning his poop time. Lil fella has been screaming for the past 30 seconds. Will let him scream a bit more to make sure he has fully shat.

Until the next blog ... which I hope will be soon ... remember to Seize the Day! Carpe Diem.

No comments: