Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Trivial Matter

I was very toxic with work ... working working working. Was gonna cough out blood soon as well when one of the lady staff walked in ...


Staff: Erm, can I take about 1 - 2 hours off?


Me: Huh? Why? Why ask me? Ask boss lah.


Staff: Boss not in. So ask you.


Me: Why?


Staff: See ... my shirt at the bottom here tore a bit. I want to go home and change.


Me: Eh ... small tear only what. Some more near the end of the shirt. Its ok wan lah. You sit down no one can see.


Staff: No-lah. This tear here can become bigger if not careful.


Me: Then you be careful-lah. Aiyo.


Staff: But if shirt tear some more and become bigger how?


Me: Aiyo ... you go and take cellophane tape and tape it lah. If not ... nah, here! Got stapler. You staple the lubang there ... so the lubang won't get bigger loh.


Staff: What? Where can? I want to go home and change.


Me: No need. Go home take 1-2 hours. Waste time. You don't have work to do meh?


Staff: Aiyo ... after man in office see how?


Me: Dei ... stop wasting my time. No man here want to see you. In fact, you should be happy that still got man want to see you ... means you still attractive mah. Understand?


She walked out sulking .... Tiu, I tell you, staff nowadays, all kinds of cock excuse.

No comments: