Thursday, May 24, 2007

Paranoia

I have predatory eyes ... I think. Not the kind like the eagles or the hawks where you can see from friggin far away. But the kind where you can see a nicest titties from a mile away. Yeah, that kind of predatory eyes or at least, that's what I think.
There this chick working in my office. Kinda conservative ... which I am very surprised to find this kind of conservative chick in this era. Let's see ... how to describe her ... young, in her 20s, still pursuing some kinda exams or certificate or paper qualification. Long hair. Wears glasses. Wears really really conservative clothes. She is always covered up, head to toe. I have never seen her wear a skirt which is at least knee length. Always jeans or pants or long skirt. Maybe she has hairy legs?
And her top ... you will never find her in any neckline tops. Don't even talk about low necklines. Always covered up. You probably only see her neck only. And to top it off, she always has sweater or cardigans on. Always. Even when she walks out in the sun to tah pau food, her cardigan is on.
But ... this girl has boobs. Well, she is well endowed for her height. But this girl ... too shy and conservative lah. Each friggin time, I walked by her, she will automatically draw close her cardigan or her sweater. What da fark?? I mean ... I don't go walking round staring at women's tits. Or do I? It doesn't help when the person in front of you is shorter than you. You have no choice but to look down. Haha. What more when she has nice big titties?!
But seriously ... I know I don't look. Which means ... this girl has some serious conservative issues. Probably friggin paranoid that everyone looks at her assets. Damn ... when you have it, flaunt it! But then again, my colleagues tell me, that they noticed that she only pulls close her cardigan only when I walk by. Damn .... my reputation precedes me. Heh Heh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should stop drooling and smacking your lips when you walk by her. She is probably terrified that you will jump over her desk and rip her top off and expose her boobies.