Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Lembu

Of late I noticed that a lot of people came to my website as a result of them googling lembu. I really do hope that its you farkers whom are too friggin lazy to add my site to your favorites. Kan ni neh. Probably because I don't have enough pictures of naked women hence you don't keep is as your favorite website. Bangsats.

For those whom were really really looking for lembu ... Lembu = Cow in English. Cow as in those that goes moo moo. If you still don't farking know what a cow is, it's what you call your fat ass ex-girlfriend. Hahahaha. If you still don't know what a cow is, google cow. You will find pictures of a cow and your fat ass ex-girlfriend there. Shit ... even wikipedia has a whole shit load of definitions for it. They call it Cattle.

But for you jokers whom are just too lazy to google lembu ... this is how a lembu should look like:-

And for those whom has never heard of a moo, this is a MOO.

And ... for you tibai dogs that have been googling lembugila, it's mad cow or crazy cow. Don't know what's that? See ... I also have a picture for you.

And he sounds just like THIS!

P/S - Can't remember where I got these from. Only remembered I got it from an email. Whoever the author or creator of this shit ... thanks! And thanks to my buddy Mongoose who helped me technically on how to load all dis shit here. Haha!

No comments: