Monday, December 25, 2006

X'mas Present From My Macha


This will definitely be a x'mas gift or present that I will remember. Heh Heh. Got a picture of it right here ...


My macha and I were having the usual round of basketball game ... yes, on x'mas day (well ... basketball is a religion) and well ... this kind of shit happens during a game. His elbow got into my way or maybe my face got into his elbow's way ... end result, my face lost. Hee hee.

I still don't see what the fuss was all about, my team mates insisted on me going to a clinic. I tried to tell them don't worry ... I will drive to a clinic (thinking that I will just drive to nearest 7-11 and get a plaster) but damn machas know me too well ... they all dragged me to a clinic.

Outside the clinic, we were busy betting on how many stitches the doc will give me, 2 or 3 or none at all. Heh heh ... well, my eye is all poofy and black and blue right now ... Merry X'Mas you all!


No comments: