Monday, April 03, 2006

Greetings

I was told that I have a unique way of greeting friends which I don't see what's so unique about it at all. I think most guys greet their friends the same way. For example, when online whether in yahoo or msn, I will send "tibai tibai" as my greeting. Or sometimes, its just "tibais". Tibai is singular. Tibai tibai is many tibais. Hence, tibais.
When I bump into my machas, I don't usually call them names. Usual greeting is tibai. Or macha. Or bangsat. Or farker. Wanker. Bastard. Pundek. The list goes on ... I don't see what's so rude about that 'cos its sort of an endearment to us. Good friends. Machas. But you're right, all those are my guy friends or machas. If chick ... well, if she is a good buddy of mine... I would be calling her bitch or slut. Or just EH! I even call them tibais. Heh heh. And if I am not close to her at all or hates her .... I would still call her bitch or slut. HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: