Thursday, March 23, 2006

Birdies - Day 11


I have not been able to get any shots of the damn birds lately. Work has been really hectic and chaotic. This is the only pix I managed to take ... just for the sake of taking a pix. That's the nest on Day 11 ...


There was a moment when I heard noisy chirping and I looked up. Both the humming birds were there and one seems to be chirping loudly at the other in a really annoyed manner. My guess ... the female bird nagging the male bird. Its either she is saying, "What da fark??!! Why you damn farking stoopid choose a dying tree to build or nest on??" OR .. "Dang! Can you hurry up?? You work damn friggin slow. You want a nest to shag or not?" LOL!!! Well, the chirping continued for a while... guess the female bird was really NAGGING at the male...

No comments: