Monday, February 07, 2005

Close 2 Heaven - Finale

THE AFTERMATH. While I was still sober and standing, I yelled, “B! Where are the phone numbers?!” That woman gave me 5 numbers alright. And not one number was K’s. She said I did not specify whose number I wanted. Damn! Conned and suckered by B.

Within 15 minutes, could feel all the damn alcohol kicking in. We managed to walk back to the beach house. At the beach house, I was still sober enough to remove my contact lenses and remember talking some cock. Next thing I can only remember, I was going to bed but managed to grab a plastic bag on the way to bed.

Somewhere around midnite, I decided .. yup, time to barf. And I got up but was so damn pissed drunk, I dunno where I was. I thought I was opening the bathroom door but was told later by Ren and Stimpy that I was only opening the closet door. Haha. They dragged me to the bathroom but before I reached there, I couldn’t hold it in anymore. Pissed as I was, I still managed to barf into the plastic bag. Not bad for a pissed drunk lembu.

Once in the bathroom, I just hugged the damn toilet bowl and barfed and barfed and barfed. Haha. Bastards were all taking pictures and video of me barfing. Tibais.

I slept there for about an hour before getting up and going back to bed. Woke up the next morning at 0700 hours, to the amazement of all the Americans. Just a little bit of hangover, otherwise, I was fine. Was damn friggin hungry. We had late breakfast cos’ everyone was still sleeping. Walked around the beach a little and had some really good juices at Jonah’s. I would recommend tourists to have some fruit shakes at Jonah’s. We went back to the scene of the crime, Cocomangas as we wanted a picture of the menu but the place was closed. Darn.

We packed and left for the airport that day. And we did make a promise, that someday, a reunion would be held in Boracay. Our stay was too short. At the airport, the Americans left for Manila and I went back to Cebu. It was a sad farewell. There was a strong bonding between us after the few days spent together. And all was quiet at the airport. Either everyone was tired or, everyone was just sad that its parting time. I managed to get Lady M to run a little errand for me in Manila.

Back in Cebu, I had dinner at B’s dad’s company’s annual dinner. That night itself, I spent the night at B’s house and the next day, it was back to KL for me. On the flight back, I had another “run-in” with kids again. This woman with her baby and her husband sat next to me. Darn baby was not co-operating and cried for the whole friggin journey. Sighs …

No comments: