Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Ultraman vs Monster

Last weekend my 4 year old nephew came to my house looking very sad. His grandmother asked him why and he said teacher and mummy punished him. I started laughing. His grandfather gave me a cold stare, you know the kind of stare where Superman will just stare at you and your balls will melt away? Yeah, that kind of stare. I stopped laughing.

They asked him why? Then his mum said he was fighting in school. I smiled. Hey, I smiled to myself, this kid is cool after all. They continued to interrogate him and asked him why was he fighting.

He then said simply that he was ultraman and his friend was the monster. Hence the fighting. Hahahaha.

My parents and his mum was dumbfarked after that. Needless to say who was laughing when he said that. To make matters worse, his mum started telling my brother that he shouldn't be watching ultraman but more on that lovable purple dinosaur. That's when I went ballistic. Noooooooooooo...... Not that thing. Puh-leez! You want your son to turn out to be a boy or a gay dinosaur?
Sis-in-law: He's not gay!
Me: Oh yes he is! Next time you watch the vcd, look carefull at its actions. Fark. Even the sound of his voice sounds gay!

No comments: