Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Names

Anyone ever wondered what the average joe next to you has in the address book of his (or hers) in their cell phones? well, i hav. always wondered what kind of names they wud hav in their cell phones. scrolling down my address book, tis are the cool names that i hav :-
Ah Lan
Ah Lian
Baboon
Bai
Best
Black
Bulat
Cat
Chew Runner (can't even remember who da fark this is!)
Chiao Chiao
Cibai Bin
Cicak
DOM (stands for dirty old man)
Don't farking answer
Hailam
Horse Face
Jerk
Lam Pah Ong
Malau
Mechanic
Sexy
Short Fart
T2
Towtruck
Tua Lam Pah
Turtle
Wor Siong
Z
As for my name, LembuGila? Why lembugila? Don't really know why. Went thru a lot of nicknames while playing warcraft with my friends and eventually got stuck with that name. And getting stuck with that nickname doesn't mean i love cows. I don't eat beef. Its strictly a religious thingy. But every damn time i refuse to eat beef, some idiot would ask, y-ah? Cos I love cows! ok? happy? satisfied? Little did i know that cock answer wud get me into more trouble. My entire office ppl really really thought that I love cows. I use a mug wit a picture of a cow on it and that made things worse! How? Last freaking christmas, the whole farking office gave me cow gifts! Cow mugs. Cow towels. Cow paper weight. Cow soft toy. Only farking thing they din give me was a cow underwear. My whole freaking room looks like a cow ranch right now! By the way, how do you sell things on eBay?

No comments: